Health & Safety
We consider the implications in all we do from the initial product design feasibility to the despatch to our customers and our culture and commitment to health and safety is embraced by all our employees.
MCL have developed an integrated management system, which addresses the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental aspects of the business.
It is MCL policy to carry out its business and operations in a way as to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all its stakeholders including employees, customers, suppliers, and members of the public that may be affected by its operations.
We shall ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, that this will be achieved by the following:
- The attainment of objectives for Occupational Health and Safety as set out in the Health and Safety Improvement Plan.
- The provision of sufficient instruction, information, training and supervision to all employees and visitors to our sites.
- The provision of premises, plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and do not involve risks to health.
- The carrying out of comprehensive risk assessments to develop safe systems and procedures.
- The provision of adequate arrangements for consultation on measures for ensuring health and safety at work.
- The provision of adequate arrangements to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
MCL demands a high standard of Health and Safety from all concerned and is committed to maintaining and continuously improving these standards.